SCOW COVID-19 TASK FORCE UPDATE:
SCOW COVID-19 TASK FORCE Guidelines,
as of 5/18/2021
Your SCOW COVID 19 Task Force met recently and made additional changes to help our members get back on the water. This document details Phase 3 for SCOW with a change related to Social Sail highlighted in yellow.
SCOW’s Phase 3 Guidelines :
See below for the notice to membership sent via email. Please stay well. We will see you on the water.
Vice Commodore and SCOW COVID-19 Task Force Chair
Email Notice to SCOW Members - May 18, 2021
Hello SCOW Members - As the result of a recent meeting of your SCOW COVID-19 Task Force, guidelines for the resumption of Social Sail have been refined. Specifically:
1) Masks are not required.
2) Masks are recommended for those not fully vaccinated.
3) All are encouraged to bring a mask and to use it situationally, respecting those among us not yet fully vaccinated.
4) Social distancing is encouraged.
5) Skipper determines the mask policy and crew size for the vessel.
6) SCOW members only until further notice.
Please see informative guidance from the CDC HERE.
The Task Force continues to monitor developments with the goal of restoring normal club operations. We are currently reviewing Wednesday Night Racing protocols and will likely make changes in June, Likewise, changes to our COVID-specific waiver protocols are in process.
Take Care -
Vice-Commodore and COVID-19 Task Force Chair