SCOW COVID-19 TASK FORCE UPDATE
SCOW COVID-19 TASK FORCE Guidelines,
as of 2/25/2021
Your SCOW COVID 19 Task Force met recently and made additional changes to help our members get back on the water. This document details Phase 2 for SCOW.
Please make certain that you follow SCOW's boat cleaning protocol after each use. If you still feel uncomfortable with the condition of a previously used boat, clean it BEFORE you sail or cancel your reservation. It is your best judgement that will dramatically reduce your risk of contracting COVID.
We have lived with this pandemic for a year now and we all “know” what we are supposed to do to stay safe and to reduce infections. With that in mind, SCOW’s COVID-19 Task Force will be lifting many of our Phase I guidelines for personal sailing, effective immediately.
SCOW’s Phase 2 Guidelines (For personal outings only):
· All skippers and their guests must follow local jurisdictions’ health guidelines;
Multiple boat reservations are allowed;
· As responsible Skippers, you decide how many crew are welcome aboard.
· Personal raft-ups are allowed;
· Docking at area marinas is allowed;
· All boats must continue to be cleaned after each use;
· Regattas may resume without pre- or post-event gatherings
· Club sponsored events are still on hold until further notice;
· Basic and Cruiser water classes will be at the students' and trainers' discretion;
· All Skippers and Crew will sign the COVID-19 risk waiver of liability before leaving the dock.
Please stay well. We will see you on the water.
Chair, SCOW COVID-19 Task Force